This service increases the chances of acceptance by a journal. Under this service, a subject-matter expert assesses the manuscript in detail and shortlists 3 to 5 journals that are most suited for the manuscript. The analysis includes
- Scope of the journal (does it match your study?)
- Your specifications (e.g., “I want to submit to an SCI/SCIE journal only.”)
- Impact factor (indicates how often the articles from a journal are cited)
- Target readership
- Type of manuscript (original research or review?)
- Visibility of the journal in related literature
Further, the expert prepares a report that lists the pros and cons of submitting to each of the shortlisted journals. By submitting to journals that match your study, you can avoid unnecessary rejection.
Pricing and Delivery Speed for Journal Selection
- 4 days
Simulate a peer review in rapid turnaround time with the Rapid Technical Review service.
We work with you until you are 100% satisfied with the quality! We guarantee that the quality of English in all documents edited by Editage will meet the standards required in the international publishing industry. This guarantee applies to every document edited by us, regardless of service, deadline, or fees.
We accept all file formats such as WORD, PDF, JPEG, LaTeX, etc.
(An additional 15% is charged for PDF and LaTeX editing.)